Friday, May 9, 2014

Dojo Details

The individual logins for Dojo will be coming home today.  I would like to reiterate that I am piloting this program.  I have been using both my phone and my computer to try to catch the children throughout all portions of the day for both positive and negative behaviors.  We will reset the Dojo's each week and any child with more than 20 points will be able to change their Dojo character.  I love the Dojo option because the children are focusing on behaviors rather than colors and are not aware of how others are doing.  Just like our previous system if your child is having continue difficulty throughout the day I will send home a think sheet to make you aware of their choices during our time together.  Please feel free to let me know your thoughts (both likes and/or dislikes) so I can gauge how this is working as a communication tool for you.
Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment